- 2020 — 2022Software Engineer II at Industry Dive
- Launched 3 publication sites on an in-house Django-based CMS used by 100+ editors serving 12M+ business leaders.
- Collaborated with stakeholders, designers, product managers, internal teams, and customers to launch and maintain 12 high-volume traffic demand gen websites serving 2M+ unique visitors per month.
- Streamlined and refreshed development toolchain using Webpack, Babel, Autoprefixer, ESLint, StyleLint, and Husky.
- Conducted code reviews, pair programming, onboarded new hires to help other engineers.
- Contributed in screening and interviewing candidates for Software Engineer roles.
- Consolidated documentation on team processes, how-tos, best practices, hiring and interviewing, and client knowledge base.
- 2020 — 2021Technical Consultant at Oval HR
Oval HR provides talent acquisition services to small and mid-sized companies globally. My responsibilities here as a Technical Consultant included screening and interviewing candidates for tech hires and providing consultancy on employment retention strategies for employees in engineering or other technical positions.
- 2018 — 2020Front End Developer at Welcome Software
- Responsible for collaborating with in-house and external designers to develop, test, and deploy publishing hubs for Fortune 500 clients.
- Developed a web app where customers can generate interactive content (quizzes, polls, carousels, etc.) and embed them in their publishing hubs.
- Streamlined local development process and deployment using Git, Ansible, and Docker.
Embeddable poll & quiz builder SaaS.
Working on loved.af, which is a platform for people to buy and sell pre-loved clothes. Created a fully-specified serverless backend using Vercel Serverless Functions. Developed a test suite with Mocha. Created a front-end using Next.js incremental Static Site Generation.
- 2022 — Now
MSc, Computer Science at Concordia University
Montréal, QC, Canada
Relevant coursework: Software Engineering, Algorithms
- 2015 — 2018
BSc, Computer Science at Brac University
Relevant coursework: Algorithms, Data Structures, Programming for the Internet, Database Systems, Artificial Intelligence
- Languages & Frameworks
Git, Docker, Ansible, Babel, Webpack, Jira